At Devika, we enable people and organizations with technology in mind. We collaborate with experts in their field, as well as leading technology organizations to facilitate transformations in industries such as enterprise, education, government and entertainment.
We are looking for great talent - building, coding, testing, launching and learning, this is the place to be, because you will learn and gain hands-on experience while engaged in projects with significant impact on the success of our businesses. You are a great problem solver, the capability to work independently as well as with a team, and the willingness to learn from our leadership.
- Design, develop, code and test software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products; revise and refine as required
- Participate in agile development of project timelines, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing and ongoing support of systems
- Recommend modifications to processes and procedures, and contribute to best practices, architecture, and implementations
- Promote and solicit ideas within project teams
You Must Have
- Experience with JAVA Spring Boot
- Experience with Client Liasing
- Experience with Project Mangement
- Understanding of NoSQL & MySQL
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented principles
- Understanding of source control tools (GIT/Bitbucket)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
- A Creative Mind
- Can Do Attitude
This position is for our University of Wollongong office, and the rate is based on experience.